Associate Director - Policy Program & Evaluation - Education Sector
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Collaborate and link across borders and globally with sector and technical experts
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
KPMG is currently looking for an Associate Director with experience in the education sector to join its Policy Program and Evaluation (PP&E) practice, working with National Education Lead Partner Professor Stephen Parker AO and a new team of subject matter experts. KPMG works with a range of institutions and government departments across the education sector, including universities, TAFE Institutes, Registered Training Organisations, schools and Departments of Education and Training. We help our clients solve complex policy, operational, technological, governance and strategic issues affecting the delivery of education in Australia and internationally. We also increasingly work on research issues, such as rankings, impact and quality evaluation.
We are particularly looking for people with a high level of experience and expertise in learning and teaching, digital education and student experience, but highly qualified people in any field of education, training or research should not be deterred from applying.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading/managing engagements with our education and government clients in the education sector, ensuring we provide high quality services and outcomes
- Developing and fostering strong relationships with clients and stakeholders to continually grow our market footprint
- Working with teams and staff across different areas of KPMG to share your sector insights and expertise and collaborate to deliver high quality solutions to our clients
- Managing and developing people, in line with KPMG's mission to continually improve and maintain a high performing workplace
- Experience working with or within the education sector
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably at postgraduate level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Experience in successfully leading and motivating staff
- Strong business development skills and relationship management within the education sector
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster strategic relationships
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 12 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time