Senior Manager with experience in Automotive and AIIT
- Brüssel, Region Brüssel-Hauptstadt, Belgien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Aug 17
Senior Manager with experience in Automotive and AIIT
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Automotive and Industrial Equipment Senior Manager with experience in Consulting
Accenture provides automotive consulting, technology and outsourcing services to leading automotive original equipment manufacturers and tier one suppliers, helping our clients on their journey towards high performance.
There's plenty of bad news in the press today. The economy is down and geo-political tensions are up. But there's good news too. Greater business transparency, opportunities for growth as competitors change and new markets open. High-performance businesses are those that turn tough conditions into platforms for success when things improve. Accenture offers services to automotive that help:
- Deliver short-term financial results while investing and innovating for long-term growth.
- Build a more flexible workforce while increasing employee loyalty.
- Keep organizational discipline while creating an entrepreneurial workforce.
- Gain the benefits global scale while connecting to local markets.
- Expand operations into new markets while limiting exposure to risk.
Accenture's Automotive group has major offices in North America, Europe and Asia. This global reach mirrors our clients' own operations and helps them to stretch beyond existing markets.
The Automotive & Industrial Equipment Senior Manager will bring leading consulting skills to help clients identify, shape their strategy and operational projects within the Automotive & Industrial Equipment industry. These projects can range from determining the company's strategy, improving the operational processes to the implementation of a new system. In this role, you will operate in several areas such as Supply Chain Management and Customer Relationship Management.
• Provide solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Develop clearly articulated value propositions to help improve performance and profitability
- Complete complex analyses and develop business cases in conjunction with specific or potential opportunities
• Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Manage large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
To accomplish these responsibilities the Senior Manager will have to:
- Work closely with clients through the full consulting cycle - from problem identification through value delivery and wrap up
- Develop work plans and staffing requirements for client projects
- Staff projects based on matching available resources skills and development needs to roles
- Manage all aspects of project delivery, including; directing research activities, formulating strategies, developing client ready deliverables and communicating findings and recommendations to clients
- Conduct work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and add value to the client
- Manage overall project activities to be on time, on-budget while ensuring a high level of engagement and satisfaction among the Accenture team
- Provide regular, direct and action-able feedback and ensure the continuing development and learning of junior people on the team
- Lead and support business development activities
- Develop and disseminate industry and functional thought leadership
- A university degree preferably in engineering/economics or a scientific degree combined with an economic degree/experience
- Preferably minimum of 8 years of industry-specific experience within Automotive & Industrial Equipment industry and at a major consulting firm, or internal consulting within a leading company;
- Specific experience in end-to-end projects;
- Demonstrated capability in managing projects in Automotive & Industrial Equipment industry.
- Deep experience in one or more functional disciplines;
- Automotive & Industrial Equipment industry knowledge; major players, industry trends and challenges;
- Strong executive presence and client building / influencing skills;
- Exceptional communication and team building / mentoring skills;
- Demonstrated ability to lead client and consulting teams through consulting assignments;
- Demonstrated ability to build, extend and maintain senior client relationships;
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English is mandatory. Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French;
- Willing to travel and work in different European countries.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to improve your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.