Markets – Tokyo Service Delivery
- Tokyo, Tōkyō, Japan
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- BNY Mellon
- 23 Jan 17
Markets – Tokyo Service Delivery
The incumbent serve as the day-to-day first-level collateral management service delivery escalation and problem resolution contact and client advocate for the relevant Markets Product/client base consisting of sophisticated and complex products and clients of Markets and for other functional areas, as well as oversee the daily servicing activities of assigned staff work group in order to ensure the attainment of all service requirements in accordance with agreed upon service standards, and Markets' policies and procedures.
· Act as the first-level client advocate and coordinator with all Markets and other functional departments and related BNYM entities that deliver services to each of the incumbent s assigned clients while also balancing the interests and requirements of the firm
· Understand the team goals and the requirements from the management
· Work closely and cooperate with managers to accomplish the team goals
· Assist managers in assuring internal policies and procedures and external regulations, at times across multiple countries, are adhered to along with acting as management back up in their absence
· Provide his/her gained skill and knowledge to development and act as fist escalation point to more junior Service Delivery members
· Monitor procedure effectiveness, report deficiencies and recommend enhancement solutions
· Conduct analyses and research for internal reports as required. Uses good judgment to mitigate risk
· At times performs actual service delivery functions
· Under the guidance of the Service Delivery Manager s/he may be required to organize, participate and occasionally lead autonomously regular Operational Service calls with the other Markets Service Delivery managers in other regions
· Be familiar with all aspects of at least one complex Markets product and be able to interact independently with Credit, Risk, Product Management, IT, Relationship Management, and Tokyo Business Manager on the service delivery of the relevant product
· Serves as a role model for company values
· Bachelor s Degree or equivalent. College Degree in Financial related subject preferred
· 5 to 7 years related securities servicing industry experience including at least 1 year of capital markets related experience in assigned product(s)
· 7+ years' related securities servicing industry experience including at least 3 years of capital markets and assigned product(s) experience and knowledge of the securities industry clients preferable
· Strong client, organizational, analytical and execution skills
· Team player with positive attitudes
· Active communicator with clients/prospects
· Strong communication skills to build good relationships with managers, team members, colleagues and various related teams, etc.
· Strong presentation, administrative, and computing skills
· Demonstrated ability to lead colleagues to deliver service accurately and on time
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 31905
Organization: GCS Management-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1609827