Business Analyst Capital Markets
- Not Specified
- Genf, Genève, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Cognizant Switzerland
- 14 Jan 17
Functional Business Analyst Commodities Trading Applications (Grains and Oilseeds) Cognizant is working with a large global commodity trading firm to help support and maintain their Trading & Treasury applications. Cognizant team members are responsible for working with the firm’s business and technology teams to
Functional Business Analyst Commodities Trading Applications (Grains and Oilseeds)
Cognizant is working with a large global commodity trading firm to help support and maintain their Trading & Treasury applications. Cognizant team members are responsible for working with the firm’s business and technology teams to help remediate issues and bring around efficiency in their operations across all trading applications. 44 team members from our side will be globally involved to support 82 apps. Business are commodity trading, treasury, risk management (+trading & structure finance).
- Conduct initial gap analysis and writing as-is vs to-be documents as well as detailed business requirements documentation.
- Write functional design documents to assist testing and development teams with implementation of client requirements.
- Run requirements workshops, client training sessions, UAT and final go-live assistance.
- Support development team as well as QA and testing teams as subject matter expert (SME) in all areas of market and credit risk measurement and management
- Experience with commodities (Physical+ Derivatives) trading systems and logistics/ERP platforms implementation projects with strong functional knowledge for Front Office and F2B in an investment bank or commodities trading firm.
- Good understanding of commodity management workflows from commodity procurement, inventory management and costing, transportation and logistics to ticketing, storage, contract management and merchandising through to position management, hedging, FX risk, accounting, treasury management, reporting and compliance.
- knowledge of commodity and derivatives trading strategies, models involved in pricing/risk calculation for those products, data flows/requirements between trading desks/middle office and trade lifecycle knowledge
- Strong business analysis skills and the ability to challenge and frame requirements while managing key stakeholder relationships
- Ability to work well with globally distributed teams, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Multiple full project life cycle experience.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written.
- Commodities: Freight/Logistics Trading, Grains & Oilseeds
- Derivatives: Futures, Options, Forwards, SWAPs
- Risk Management: Credit Risk, Market Risk, VaR & CVAR models, Stress Testing, Hedge Accounting, Treasury
- Financial Platform experience (any): OpenLink (Findur/Endur), Murex, Calypso, Wall Street Systems, ION Trading, SunGard, Treasury Risk platforms
- Excel/VBA, SQL (views, joins, stored procedures, etc.), RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in IT and/or finance. MBA/CFA/ FRM etc. are a plus.