Senior Credit Analyst High Yield/Emerging Markets
- Genf, Genève, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Brodard Executive Search
- 18 Nov 16
For one of our clients, a prestigious Private Bank based in Geneva, we are looking for a dynamic and knowledgeable person in order to participate in the development and structuration of a dedicated credit analysis desk focusing on High Yield and Emerging Markets bonds.
- Perform financial and credit analysis of High Yield Credits and Emerging Markets names
- Create financial projections with a focus on debt sustainability and develop independent credit opinions for the sectors covered
- Write and defend credit investment recommendations
- Actively market views internally and externally to clients and prospects
- Seek and realise opportunities to originate new areas of research with external and internal clients, and develop the scope of existing relationships
- University degree in finance/economics or equivalent
- Relevant experience within a top tier financial institution (min. 7 years)
- Deep understanding of Fixed Income Credits Markets and proven experience in High Yield and/or Emerging Markets credits space
- Well-developed fundamental value and relative value skills
- Proficiency with Bloomberg and relevant financial modelling software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial flair and strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, hard worker, loyal
- Fluent in English and French, other languages a plus
- Swiss resident or wiling to relocate
If you are interested, please send us your application via eFinancialCareers. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your understanding.