Credit Strategist within the Economic & Strategy Research at Bank J. Safra Sarasin
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank J. Safra Sarasin AG
- 13 Dez 16
Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd is a leading sustainable private bank, offering all the advantages of the Swiss banking environment together with dynamic and personalised advisory services focusing on opportunities in international financial markets. The Bank provides a high level of services and expertise when acting as investor advisor and asset manager for private and institutional clients. Financial strength, excellent client services and outstanding quality are therefore key elements of its corporate philosophy.
J. Safra Sarasin’s most valuable capital is its employees. They are essential to the success of the organisation, now and in the future. Their technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills are highly valued by the Group’s clients, management and business partners. The success of J. Safra Sarasin depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of every one of its employees worldwide.
- Strengthen J. Safra Sarasin capacity in the fixed income area by providing top-down research across developed credit markets.
- Contribute to the various investment committees by formulating top-down outlooks for the European and US Investment Grade and High Yield markets as well as thematic and relative value calls within these markets.
- Contribute to ad-hoc, weekly and quarterly flagship publications of J. Safra Sarasin Research
- Regularly communicate views or key investment recommendations to CRMs, senior management and selected media
- Actively contribute to internal team meetings to best integrate the credit views into the overall research process, incl. the in-house macro scenario and cross-asset strategies (rate, equity, FX, EM).
- Master in business administration, economics or finance.
- Minimum of five years experience in the European and/or US credit markets gained as either sell-side or buy-side strategist or as portfolio manager
- Ability to propose new ideas, to set up own framework and to take initiatives in order to enhance and streamline the credit research process
- Ability to elaborate independant views and to communicate them in a convincing, synthetic and clear manner to audiences with various degrees of technical skills.
- Strong analytical and excellent writing skills.
- Fluency in English, German and/or French a strong plus.
Unfortunately we are only able to consider applicants from EU and EFTA Countries for this position