Manager - Banking - Strategy
- 100k + (depending on seniority)
- Zürich, Schweiz
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Harrison Frazer
- 11 Nov 16
A Manager/Senior Manager level role in the Strategy practice for a large Management Consulting firm, to cover the Banking sector across Switzerland.
This firm is one of the world's largest professional services firms and the fastest growing in Switzerland and, as such, they are looking for professional staff to join their dynamic and highly motivated Consulting Team in Zurich.
Are you interested in taking your career to the next level by joining this firm's Banking/Financial Services Strategy Group? Financial Services is a large and fast-growing industry practice for this firm, and they serve many of the industry leaders, both in Switzerland and across the world. As a member of their Strategy team, you will help our clients and their business-critical issues, supporting Executive level decision makers in finding solutions to answering complex strategic dilemmas.
As an experienced professional, you will have the opportunity to shape the team and develop innovative ideas. You are expected to take ownership of multiple projects and drive them to successful completion using your expertise and leadership skills. A critical aspect of your work will be to retain the ability to provide practical and independent advice to the firm's clients:
- Independent delivery of engagements or modules of large projects (including leading the approach, liaising with stakeholders, and directing activities of people on the project team)
- Full transformation lifecycle for assessment, design, planning, and implementation support of significant strategic programmes, projects and work streams
- Involvement in business development and sales activities
- Applying your skills in growth and innovation programmes
- Working with their global and local account teams to provide their clients with a forward-looking view of the most important strategic topics affecting them.
- Bringing your in-depth experience of growth and performance improvement practices to provide insights to their clients' requirements
- Developing compelling and robust internal propositions and client facing proposals
- Excellent Masters or MBA degree from a reputable university
- A minimum of three years of previous work experience with a top consultancy practice or strategy house
- Proven track record in the banking field dealing with growth and performance improvement issues/strategies such as market expansion, customer insights, profitability management etc.
- Ability to write, structure and present “client ready” work
- Demonstrated leadership track record and project and team management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in English and German (French is advantageous)
- Full travel mobility within Switzerland and abroad
The firm provides a team-oriented environment that allows for both personal and professional growth. While focused on the Swiss market, their projects usually have an international scope and provides room for creative and self-motivated work. Competitive compensation and benefits are granted.
We are looking forward to your online application. Paper applications or applications via direct e-mail will not be considered.