- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- KPMG Services Pte Ltd
- 24 Mär 17
The Digital Copywriter is a master in storytelling, tech savvy and has the creativity to innovate and ideate. Possesses an understanding of user journey, customer experience, online platforms and content architectures and turn ideas into content for a human-centric experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate on multi-facet levels to innovate for business transformation.
• Collaborate with Product Managers and Development Managers throughout the product cycle, delivering effective copywriting that meet current requirements and can scale for future releases.
• Engage with Customers to validate solutions and conduct quick rounds of usability testing, experiments, surveys and field observation incorporating results into your writing process.
• Accept and incorporate feedback from Business/Technology Leaders, Design Leaders and Customers in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce content.
• Convey copy ideas via sketches, storyboards, interactive prototypes, and written specs to communicate concepts.
• Conduct market, customer and competitor research for new and existing products.
• Identify the triggers and pain points from research findings and explore opportunities.
• Inform and recommend the business about the research findings.
• Consider the context and flow (use personas, user journeys, and user flows).
• Collaborate on creative content with the user experience team.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in content/digital writing and delivering consumer and/or enterprise products.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with interaction design, visual design, task flow analysis, and user testing.
• Must demonstrate experience writing for complex workflows and working with product development teams in an Agile environment.
• Knowledge and provable experience in an ecosystem comprehensive of an experience which includes mobile, desktop, and others.
• You care deeply about beautiful, usable, and delightful experiences.
• Have an obsession with good user-centered design practices.
• Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of prototyping tools.
• Aware of current design industry best practices.
• Reviews analytics on an ongoing basis to understand user behaviour to manage and shape content and messaging strategies.
• Clean and elegant and a strong eye for layout, colour, and typography is advantageous.
• Ability to accept and write against feedback from peers in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce designs under tight timelines.
• Ability to plan and conduct workshops for research.
• Communicate your findings clearly and accurately verbally and in written form.
• Define content requirements and strategy that best achieve business goals.
• Experience in creating and executing on a content strategy within the interactive space.
• Understand interactive writing, online constraints and effective communication for the web.
• Works with other departments as needed to ensure the content strategy is effectively implemented across channels.
• Ensures online content complies with corporate brand standards, web style guide, legal and compliance.
• Collaborates on the development of content style guides, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes.