Global Mobility Consultant
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- FIS Global
- 16 Aug 17
Global Mobility Consultant
This role is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Global Mobility Team. You will be joining the Global Business Traveler Program Team where you will play an important role in the continued development and roll out of the Program across our company, following the recent acquisition. The Global Business Traveler Program enables employees and their managers to mitigate the immigration and tax risks associated with international business travel, leading to enhanced cost effective decision-making.
Key Responsibilities :
- Perform the initial review of high risk Immigration and Tax Assessments and consider next steps. Liaise with the GMSC or GMS for confirmation and sign off on those next steps, and then implement them.
- Prepare any required communications for review by the GMSC for GMS, People Partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain Program tracking spreadsheets on an accurate and timely basis, and proactively
- Monitor the central mailbox.
- Collate global business traveler data from multiple sources for tracking, risk analysis, and reporting purposes. Assist with the preparation of regular status reports to People Partners on their global business travelers, and other key stakeholders as required.
- Identify potential process improvements and enhancements to templates and discuss these with the GMSC. Assist with the implementation of agreed improvements.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and contacts. Respond timely and accurately to queries, seeking guidance from the GMSC as necessary.
- Liaise with service providers to initiate approved services. Monitor delivery of those services against agreed service levels and KPIs, advising the GMSC or GMS of any gaps.
- Assist the GMSC with the review of vendor invoices against agreed fee schedules. Provide suggestions for potential program cost savings as appropriate.
- Operate as a "Centre of Excellence", answering queries from People Partners and service providers accurately and on a timely basis. Seek advice from the GMSC and the GMS as required.
- Contribute to the continuing development of the Program and processes, seeking innovative ways to enhance processes, maximize effectiveness and improve the employee/People Partner experience.
- Build technical knowledge by reading articles on changes and trends in global mobility and be aware of legislation changes (e.g. changes to visa obligations), to the extent that they might impact the Global Business Travel Program.
- Participate in local global mobility networking events where possible and appropriate.
- Assist with ad hoc Global Mobility projects as required.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in managing international assignments and/or international business travel, either in an internal role or with a professional services firm.
- Demonstration of understanding of global mobility policies and processes.
- Basic level of international tax and immigration knowledge with specific regard to international business travel.
- Proven strong customer focus with the ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships through continual communication and management of expectations.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level of numeracy and data skills.
- Proficient use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Proactive with a solid work ethic.
- University Degree in HR or a related field