Officer, Executive Administrator
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 16 Aug 17
Officer, Executive Administrator
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
This role supports senior leaders and team members in Singapore Global Markets Operations and Middle Office handling administrative tasks to ensure the organization is run smoothly and efficiently.
Ideal candidate will be someone who also possesses a willingness to learn, be resourceful and independent, and eager to assume additional responsibilities over time.
- Provides administrative support for senior leaders mainly being responsible for calendar management, coordination of meetings, travel arrangements and expense processing
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences, including room bookings and ordering refreshments/food as required
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, filing, and coordinating support by other units or vendors
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space and phones as necessary
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
- Compose correspondence, create and modify documents/presentations using Microsoft Office as necessary
- Other project work and ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Management Reports on a weekly or monthly basis
- Held a similar position for a minimum of 3 years
- Strong organization and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities
- Flexible / adaptable people skills
- Strong conflict management skills - both face to face and via telephone or email
- High energy, mature with positive and can-do attitude
- Detail-oriented, always aim flawless and timely deliverables
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Experience in managing email/written communications
- Has financial industry knowledge, ideally with exposure to regional/global work environments
- Able to record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meeting, audio typing skill would be an advantage
- Previous work in an Investment Bank environment would be an advantage
- Medium / Advance abilities in using Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 18/07/2017
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40