- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 16 Aug 17
Standort: Singapur, SingaporeThe Role:
As a product analyst in the Moody's Analytics Banking Regulatory Technology Business line, you will participate in the lifecycle of our Basel Regulatory Capital compliance solution, working on various components including Credit Risk, Market Risk and Concentration Risk. In this role, you will gather and consolidate regulatory information, as well as client and market requirements in order to contribute to the development work of our solution. You will be in charge of analyzing new and updated report regulations, specifying in detail reports specifications for the engineering team, and performing acceptance testing. You will also develop a broad knowledge on the Basel III national regulations. You will interact with clients and partners from different geographical locations, and colleagues from other Moody's Analytics departments, such as Sales, Implementation Services, and Client Support teams in order to support, improve and deliver our solution to our global clients.
- Conduct Regulation Analysis (e.g. Basel regulatory texts and reports) and gather requirements for new functionalities
- Write business requirements and product specifications for Engineering teams to develop new regulatory reports
- Contribute to the prioritization of the development work
- Develop strong expertise on our product to assist our client facing teams during implementation projects, provide level-2 support to customers in production and Sales teams during Proof-of-Concept activities
- Develop expertise on the local regulations and reports
- Assist in report development and testing when required
- Participate in End-to-End testing activities (unitary testing, configuration, results and reports analysis, bug identification and correction)
- Actively participate in enhancing our knowledge database (e.g. documentation review, development of "how-to" entries, etc.)
- Work closely with the partner service and knowledge team to develop training materials on our software
- Ability to converse with Client IT teams and internal Engineering teams to analyze and document issues and to convey corresponding solutions
- Roll out product releases, including training sales, services and support teams on new features and product pricing, packaging, and positioning
Enterprise Risk Solutions
Moody's Analytics Enterprise Risk Solutions (ERS) offers a wide range of end-to-end, enterprise-wide risk management software solutions, data, analytics and consultative services to help measure and manage risk at financial institutions and corporate clients.
The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and/or Finance and 3+ years of professional experience in software implementation projects (gained with either banks, software house, consulting firms or integrators) or product management.
The following is required:
- Basel II / Basel III domain knowledge is required Fermat / RiskAuthority product knowledge is highly appreciated
- An understanding of bank financial instruments
- The capability to participate in all phases of a software development project, experience in software implementation is appreciated Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact with business experts and IT Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Hands-on IT skills, in particular knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL is recommended
- Ability to investigate and solve problem technical issue Ability to work in a team Strong spoken and written English and communication skills.
- Strong spoken and written Chinese is also preferred to be able to support our Implementation teams in Greater China
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.6 billion in 2016, employs approximately 10,700 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.