Senior Data Analyst - 6 Months Contract
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Allegis Global Solutions.
- 15 Aug 17
At Allegis Global Solutions we’re proud to be the leader in global talent solutions. We draw upon decades of industry expertise to develop innovative tools, products, processes and strategies focused on outcome. Moreover, we’re incredibly proud to have built a culture that empowers our people to make their mark while making deep connections that will last a lifetime. With our passion and culture for talent, we are truly transforming the way the World acquires talent.
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
The role of Data Analyst is to work as part of the CIO Functions Conduct Metrics Project team to deliver a solution which will present a coherent picture of conduct indicators, support decision making, and provide early alerts. The metrics that will create conduct indicators will come from a wide range of sources across the Group. The project will be delivered agile, in incremental releases, utilizing SCRUM, delivering frequent value to the business stakeholders
Planning and Review
- Document and review data related requirements for the project to ensure its alignment with the project deliveries
- Utilizing Excel, VBA and other tools, dive into the available data to produce insights
- Being able to work in stressful situation when insights in (new) data sets is required quickly
- Proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; take responsibility when needed
- Identifying, capturing and reporting data quality issues
- Drafting data quality metrics
- Responsible for data reconciliation
- Performing and supporting data testing for the projects
- Supporting in drafting test cases and scenario
- Supporting in populating test data to facilitate SIT and UAT
- Supporting in fixing data bugs
- Supporting in improving data upliftment
To be considered for this opportunity, Candidate must meet the following qualification and skills:-
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- Preferable certified Data Analyst
- Experience in working on data centric projects
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of databases such as Oracle & Teradata, big data solutions such as Hadoop and, MS Excel
- Familiar with SQL and Query Optimisation.
- Passionate about data and data-driven decision making
Please click Apply Now and attach your resume in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries. For more information on the job posting, please contact Paulyne Foo at firstname.lastname@example.org