Senior Data Engineer
- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- TEKsystems (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Lizenz Nr.: .10C4544
- 31 Jul 17
Interested in working in Big Data? My client is one of the leading banks in the market and they are currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer to bring their expertise and experience in architecture and building out highly scalable data pipelines. You will be part of an experienced team with vast career growth and opportunities!
- Chance to work on challenging analytical problems in areas like retail intelligence, credit risk and investing.
- Build out a Data Lake using Big Data technologies which will have transactions, collateral, credit and static data across the bank so that users can benefit tremendously.
- You will also be a key member in defining the company's analytical road map and work with data stakeholders across the organization regionally including business heads.
- You will get hands on experience working using latest Big Data technologies within an experienced team of engineers.
Essential skills required:
- At least 5 years hands on experience in one or more of the following programming languages - Java, Scala or Python
- Experience in Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka
- Experience in designing and building data pipelines using Big Data technologies
- Has worked on Data warehousing projects
- Experience with modern devops stack such as Ansible, Jenkins, Jira etc.
- Good understanding of Data Mining techniques and Machine learning
- Good communication skills
- Passionate and driven
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Always keen to learn and pick up new technologies
- Analytical and has an eye for details
Please kindly apply if you are interested.