- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 31 Jul 17
Senior Process Manager
- Standort: Singapur, Singapore
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.PURPOSE:
Process managers to initiate and drive process improvement projects related to Retails Products. Work with respective country stakeholders to ensure smooth implementations with positive impact to customers and performance in a manner through standardization process re-design
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Designing End-to-End processes to meet Retail Banking (RB), Business Banking (BB) and Commercial Banking (CB) business objectives
* Work with teams to ensure processes are effective , reliable and fit for growth
* Ensure that the VOC or Voice of the Customer is represented by providing robust solutions.
* Be on-site to support implementation and roll-out to minimize disruption to the customer and our business.
* Ensure that existing SCB systems, technology, and business practices are accounted for in the process design and implementation.
* Work jointly with respective stakeholders and support on mass error recovery to ensure resolutions on processes and systems are proper in place
* Reviews and monitors risk mitigation and contingency plans
* Ensure all processes are approved and documented in various project phases accordance with the Groups standards prior implementation.
* Support System Change Request (SCR) parameter on retail systems
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Retail Banking
* Good communication skills - verbal and written
* Experience with SCB operating systems.
* Some experience/exposure to project management.
* Bachelor degree required.
* Strong Analytic skills.
* Highly organized self motivator.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player, able to help manage across organizational lines Formal exposure to Six sigma or other quality experience and/or training helpful.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.