System Support Analyst (1 year contract)
- Singapur, Singapore
- Befristete Anstellung, Vollzeit
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- 14 Aug 17
The Bank of Nova Scotia (“the Bank”) is one of North America’s leading financial institutions and Canada’s most international bank. We invite applications for the following position:
• Assist users with installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop hardware, peripheral equipment and software
• Troubleshoot and resolve desktop hardware and software problem on daily basis
• Provide basic support on LANs, internet and telephony systems.
• Administer and maintain network and system security - security updates and patches
• Perform server room administration – Data backup administration and Hardware devices monitoring
• Rectify end users’ IT issue remotely or via phone.
• Maintain and update all software and hardware inventories
• Work with vendors on purchase/troubleshooting of hardware/software
• Raise incident/ticket on problem management system and ensure the status is well tracked.
• Ensure processes and procedures are in place and documented properly for local and regional desktop support purposes.
• Ensure management escalation of high priority issues and prioritizes problem resolution.
• Any other duties as required.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in system support with excellent technical knowledge
• Customer service oriented and problem solving skill
• Ability to multiple-task and exercise good judgement in prioritization
• Task oriented and excellent attention to details.
• Flexible to work overtime/weekends and on-call if required.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• I.T. support experience in the banking industry is an asset.
Interested candidates are invited to send in your detailed resume indicating your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reference: Sys Support Analyst (1 year contract). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.