- Singapur, Singapore
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- KPMG Services Pte Ltd
- 24 Mär 17
The UX Designer is a storyteller and innovator to make ideas into reality with human-centric design. You are an evangelist for beautiful design work that is purposeful, have an innovative mindset and can rationalise your approach to what you build.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Collaborate on multi-facet levels to innovate for business transformation.
• Design and innovate across a wide range of projects, technologies and devices.
• Set design direction and prioritise design efforts against the product roadmap and experience design vision.
• Collaborate with Product Managers and Development Managers throughout the product cycle, delivering effective design solutions that meet current requirements and can scale for future releases.
• Engage with Customers to validate design solutions and conduct quick rounds of usability testing, experiments, surveys and field observation incorporating results into your design process.
• Accept and incorporate feedback from Business/Technology Leaders, Design Leaders and Customers in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce designs.
• Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, interactive prototypes, and written specs to communicate design concepts to developers.
• Design and conduct market, customer and competitor research for new and existing products.
• Identify the triggers and pain points from research findings and explore opportunities.
• Inform and recommend the business about the research findings.
• 3-5 years relevant work experience in UX and delivering consumer and/or enterprise products.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with interaction design, visual design, task flow analysis, and user testing.
• Must demonstrate experience designing for complex workflows and working with product development teams in an Agile environment.
• Knowledge and provable experience in an ecosystem comprehensive of an experience which includes mobile, desktop, and others.
• You care deeply about beautiful, usable, and delightful experiences.
• Have an obsession with good human-centric design practices.
• Ability to drive a user experience from end-to-end that delivers results, connects emotionally.
• Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of prototyping tools.
• Aware of current design industry best practices.
• Familiarity but not required to design with HTML5/CSS3 is advantageous.
• Clean and elegant and a strong eye for layout, colour, and typography is advantageous.
• Ability to accept and design against feedback from peers in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce designs under tight timelines.
• Have a solid methodology on qualitative and quantitative research.
• Ability to plan and conduct workshops for research.
• Communicate your findings clearly and accurately verbally and in written form.