Microsoft Development Technologies Specialist
- Barcelona, Katalonien, Spanien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Edelway AG
- 18 Aug 17
Edelway are delighted to be recruiting a Microsoft Development Technologies Specialist for their clients new Global hub in Barcelona.
MS Development Technologies Specialist- BARCELONA
Our prestigious global end client is now looking to hire on a permanent basis a MS Development Technologies Specialist to join their global hub in Barcelona.
Excellent knowledge of English (both written and verbal) is required.
Industrialize and sustain MS development technologies. Drive development quality related initiatives.
- Manage study of new technologies to confirm suitability and build internal knowledge by conducting Proof of Concepts
- Standardize: define conditions for the usage of the dev technology (coding practices, processes, delivery models, tools, environments)
- Implement: drive the implementation of the service with suppliers and Service Line team, run pathfinder projects, coach Service Lines resources during industrialization, Hand-over to ADMS Service Lines
- Life Cycle Management: Manage Development Techno Basket and Implementation, Support Roadmaps, manage Services Portfolio and Delivery Models
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to engineers
- 10+ years' experience of software development
- Excellent knowledge of software design and architecture
- .Net technologies (C#, ASP.Net,Entity Framework, MVC)
- Azure PaaS
- VSTS and source code management practices
- Xamarin or other mobility technology (Cordova, react, etc.)
- Security (Authentication, authorization)
- Broad experience/knowledge of other software development technologies
- Strong leadership skills, strong verbal & written communication and collaboration skills, decision making, analytical, organization and planning, emotional intelligence, results focus / achiever, active listening, prioritization skills, methodological, rigorous and precise, tenacity.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you shortly to discuss it in more details.