Data / Insight Analyst
- Competitive and Commensurate with Experience
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 14 Aug 17
A unique opportunity to join a global, multi award winning, consumer sentiment focused tech start up as a Data / Insight Analyst
Our client is a global, multi-award-winning, innovative tech start up. Focused within the consumer sentiment industry, our client enables organisations to generate mass, representative and validated feedback whilst also providing consumers with trustworthy reviews and recommendations. Having partnered with the largest global payment companies, their customer base ranges from global retailers to independent merchants.
Our client is willing to consider a variety of application and levels of seniority as the right cultural and personality is of utmost importance.
Our client has a unique data set and the role is about mining more and more insights from this. This person will be responsible for delivering ad-hoc data analysis to our Account Management/Merchant Service teams globally to help engage merchants with their solution.
In addition, the role will need to support cross functional teams to help present the data in the best possible light. This may include creation of case studies, development of data logic that will be represented in the Analytics product and support to the executive and finance teams.
- To investigate how customer sentiment impacts customer behaviour and spend patterns
- To spot opportunities within the data set that can be turned into reusable product features
- To advise clients on potential opportunities for business change that will lead to sentiment and revenue improvements
- Advise both internally and externally on the best ways to ‘clean’ data to ensure analytical data sets are fit for purpose
Ideally the sucessful applicant will have:
- Experience in at least one of, Retail, Restaurants/Hospitality, eCommerce or Market Research
- Used the Microsoft Azure platform, in particular Azure ML and Power BI
- Experience of pitching analytical results to clients
- Familiar with the design and development of OLAP cubes and other data structures which provide reporting to internal and external users
- Experience of working with Agile and Rapid Application Development methodologies/using an Agile approach
- Familiar with working in a company that uses cloud technology
Thank you for taking the time to review the job specification, full additional detailed job description will be provided to all applicants.