IBD Technology - Executive Director - London
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Goldman Sachs International
- 16 Aug 17
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Application Opening Date: 09 August 2017
Application Closing Date: 05 September 2017
We deliver applications for Investment Banking that support all aspects of advisory deal origination and new issue underwriting, including client targeting, idea generation, relationship management, pitching, market analytics, deal execution, book-building and revenue reporting.
Banking Technology creates and maintains proprietary technology for the Investment Banking division. The applications we deliver support all aspects of advisory deal origination and execution. This includes client targeting, ideas generation, relationship management, pitching, market analytics, deal execution, book building, fund management and revenue reporting.
The Candidate should have an appreciation of the Investment Banking Division (IBD) function and workflow process refinement/automation. They will be heavily involved in automating the wide-ranging workflows and processes that form the execution of an Investment Banking project. In particular, they will work as part of a global team responsible for building applications to manage IBD Deal Execution Workflows including but not limited to Book Building, Pricing, Demand Management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFIL YOUR POTENTIAL
- The role requires closely working with local and global BAs as well as a broad range of global Technology teams - both internal platforms teams as well as a range of other front-office developers from across the Investment Banking business.
- Build out applications to manage IBD Deal Workflows including but not limited to Book Building, Pricing, Demand Management workflows.
- The role requires collaboration with the other technology teams to ensure we are working with the latest technology stack.
- This role requires close collaboration with the ECM and DCM Financing Group desks.
- The candidate will work through the software development lifecycle on a range of projects mentioned above using various technologies including Java, AngularJS, SQL, Sybase etc.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Strong academic record with Bachelor's degree or above in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Significant senior level technical experience gained from working within investment banking industry required
- Software development experience and successful track-record of delivering applications required
- Experience with Sybase, XML, CSS, SQL required
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design skills and ability to use these methods in understanding business requirements and build sound solutions
- Strong experience in test driven development and REST, Jenkins, Jersey, Mavey required
- Must have ability to integrate into and work well within a global team
- Excellent communication skills required
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.