Network Operations Team Lead Europe and GDC West
- Standort: London, England, Großbritannien
- Gehalt: Negotiable
- Art des Jobangebots: Vollzeit
Please view Job Description for details.To manage regional operational support of SCB's Network Infrastructure within the UK and Europe region
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The responsibilities include the following .
1. Own and drive excellence in Incident / Problem / Change Management of SCB Network services in Europe
2. Lead Incident calls that involve complex multi-component, multi-platform issues together with peer Infra teams like OS Platforms, Middleware, DB and Apps support - taking ownership of resolution
3. Ensure end-to-end root cause analysis and trend reporting for production issues is carried out in a way that meets business and technology requirements
4. Lead infrastructure upgrade / improvement plan.
5. Recommend and manage relevant end-to-end service improvement initiatives to address risk mitigation and service stability.
6. Work closely with the FM and Ecommerce teams to ensure stability and availability of the ecommerce network.
7. Ensure accurate and regularly updated information related to network physical inventory, logical inventory, network diagram, network traffic flow, technical troubleshooting documents and operational process documents.
8. Demonstrates continuous effort for identifying problematic area and providing permanent fixes.
9. Communicating with clients for providing expert advice.
10. Implement project methodologies, process and tools to execute BAU projects.
11. Own regional budgets and ensure save commitments are met.
12. Manage Regional network operations team.
13. Be a team player & lead creative initiatives to scale up as a team.
14. Focus on customer experience - "Delight the Customer"
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate should possess:
a) Switching / Routing- Nexus, Cisco, Juniper.
b) Security Platforms - Juniper SRX, Netscreen FWs, Cisco ASA FWs, Proxies, VPN Gateways, Wireless products, etc.
c) Advanced LB experience preferably F5 platform
d) IP Services like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, AAA Platforms
e) DWDM infrastructure.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.