Omni Channel Demand Manager
- London, England, Großbritannien
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- 22 Aug 17
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Omin-Channel Demand Manager to come and join our Omni-Channel Demand Team, within our Retail & Business Banking Division.
You like to learn
We'll give you the opportunity
We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an Omin-Channel Demand Manager to come and join our Omni-Channel Demand Team, within our Retail & Business Banking Division. The objectives for the team are to enable a personalised, consistent and coherent experience for customers in all channels, enabling customers to move seamlessly between channels and driving an omni-channel culture within the bank with a special focus on digital & mobile. In this exciting role you will be required to conduct detailed data analysis to provide insight on how our customers currently utilise each channel (specifically Branch and Retail Contact Centres) and how this compares to our strategic blueprint of the primary channels for each customer activity. Leveraging this insight to develop and deliver customer communications that 'promote', 'encourage' and 'educate' the capabilities and channels available to customers. Our people are passionate about truly listening to our customers to make banking more simple, personal and fair. And change like that doesn't happen unless we all speak up with new ideas and challenge things that could be better.
As an Omni-Channel Demand Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Ownership and development of a Migration Triggers programme by understanding existing and developing new insights into customer behaviours on how they use each channel
- Supporting the overall Omni Channel Demand team objectives across the Business Areas within the division developing the San UK Relationship Matrix and identifying new requirements that help drive the usage of Primary Channels
- Supporting management of specific projects within the Omni-Channel Project Portfolio - assisting with end to end activities across project structure, design, development, delivery and post implementation review
- Delivery through others - work closely with Marketing team to deliver the content creation and prioritisation and delivery of the activity through CRM (including NEO)
- Working closely with Retail Branch, Retail Contact Centres and ATM Leadership and Retail Infrastructure to ensure that the Network supports the activities, as well as working with them to identify new initiatives that assist them with delivery of commercial plan
What we'll be looking for in you
- Significant experience working within a multi-channel financial service provider, preferably within an analytical/planning role
- Excellent analytical, research and root cause analysis skills, and a proven track record of delivery of insightful analysis and management ready papers that have an impact
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and communication skills at peer and senior level, with a strong delivery focus
- Ability to use tools such as SAS Enterprise Guide and/or write sql code is essential to the role, as well as excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Detailed knowledge of the products and services offered by Santander UK/ UK Financial Services providers as well has knowledge of how the channels operate (specifically Branch and Retail Contact Centres)
Salary is Competitive
For your commitment and success, Santander offers a competitive basic salary with a distinct career development opportunity. In addition to your salary and bonus, we offer you a benefits package that's flexible and allows you to be in control, as well as all the policies, tools and guidance to support you.
Other Santander benefits include:
- Pension with generous contributions from Santander
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days per year
- £6,000 car allowance per year
- Company funded Individual private medical Insurance
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance for your family, dental insurance, Healthcare Cash Plan and health assessments
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform. Save money on everything from groceries, electronics, fashion, holidays and much more
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as childcare vouchers, voluntary life assurance and critical illness coverBuy an all-inclusive (just add fuel) brand new car through our salary sacrifice car scheme
- Excellent employee recognition schemes, be rewarded for demonstrating great behaviours
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Sharematch plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
Our Triton Square office in London is conveniently located within walking distance from Euston Station and Warren Street Station. It's one of our biggest offices in the UK and is home to a range of key functions for the bank from Marketing, Finance and Risk to Digital and HR. With an onsite gym, restaurant, coffee shop and banking facilities, the atmosphere is a vibrant one with plenty of opportunities to socialise and get involved in local community and charity work.
With over 150 years of experience, we've built a strong, international presence, with more branches worldwide than any other bank. Dedicated to making things simple, personal and fair for our customers, our aim is to become the best bank in the UK, and we know we can't make it happen without our people. That's why we promote an environment where everyone counts. With us, you'll be encouraged to develop both professionally and personally, and by listening to your unique perspective, and turning your ideas into action, we'll grow along with you. We are committed to being fully inclusive and welcome applications from all sections of the community. Through our partnerships and employee led networks we seek to empower everyone to develop their full potential. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. We are proud to have been listed as one of the Top 30 Employers for Working Families and accredited as one of Britain's Top Employers by the Top Employers Institute since 2012. In order to help you achieve a reasonable balance between your home and working life we support you in meeting your commitments outside of work and offer a range of flexible work options, including part-time working, job sharing, career breaks and flexible holiday options. We also support you to make a difference in your local community with volunteering and fundraising schemes.
Time to apply
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply on the link below.