- London, England, Großbritannien
- Vollzeit, Befristete Anstellung
- Synechron Inc.
- 21 Aug 17
Synechron, Inc. is seeking a QA automation for a leading Investment Banking client based out at London.
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $450 million firm based in New York.
Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 7,500+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across US, Australia, Canada, UK, Japan, The Netherlands, Hong Kong, Singapore, UAE, Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, France, and Development Centers in India.
Please do visit our website: http://www.synechron.com
For automation QA we are looking for person with:
- 5+ years of experience in automation as well as manual testing of Web-based GUI applications, WebServices.
- Strong analytical skills as well as thorough understanding of testing principles and approaches, hands-on experience with creating and maintaining project documentation and requirements;
- With skills in:
- Issue tracking\team collaboration system: Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint.
- Programming: Java
- Test automation: Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, JUnit, Serenity
- Performance: JMeter
- Development tools: Intellij IDEA, MAven, TeamCity, GIT
- Agile software development: Agile Scrum, understanding of TDD and BDD;
- UNIX knowledge on basic level at least;
- db: Oracle to be able to understand and create scripts to receive required information.
- Knowledge of Front to Back Trade Life Cycle and Financial asset classes
- Knowledge of SQL and Reports verification
- Knowledge of MiFID / MiFiD regulation (preferred)
- Knowledge of API testing, FIX Protocol / message verification (preferred)
Please revert with your updated resume in case you are interested in the above requirement or you can also forward the same to anyone from your network who would be interested in this role.
Talent Acquisition - Synechron
Phone +44 203 371 8070
Level 7, 95 Gresham Street, London - EC2V 7NA, United Kingdom
web - facebook - twitter - linkedin