Business Line Financial Manager III
- Cherry Hill, NJ, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- TD Bank Group
- 16 Aug 17
Business Line Financial Manager III
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank® TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
The Business Line Financial Manager III manages and provides consulting, planning, and analytical support to assigned business line(s) including salary, operating, and capital budget development and forecasting, reporting, and support for special projects.
• Develops various complex financial analytical and forecasting models to test assumptions and predict results of business initiatives. Manages the development and generation of various reports and analyses in support of assigned line(s) of business.
• Manages the interpretation and analysis of business results, providing contextual and other consultative support for assigned line(s) of business
• Reviews Company and business line processes and procedures. Identifies areas with potential for improvement. Researches, or directs the research into possible solutions to identified issues. Works with line of business to develop and implement improvements. Monitors performance under new processes to ensure improvement objectives are being achieved. Makes or recommends changes as necessary
• Develops staff analytical and consultative capability. Challenges staff capabilities with more complex projects, providing support and training as necessary.
• Monitors overall financial analysis, planning, and reporting efforts to ensure adherence to finance policies and any applicable regulations. Reviews policies and makes recommendations for changes to increase business effectiveness and efficiency while ensuring the continuance of proper controls.
• Works with assigned line(s) of business to plan, forecast, and analyze short and long-term strategies, products, and programs.
• Provides, or assigns, appropriate analysis, planning, and reporting resources to development, monitoring, and after-action review of strategies, products, and programs. Reviews findings with appropriate management; researches and explains any variances from expected, budgeted, or predicted results.
• Maintains awareness of current trends that impact assigned line(s) of business. Develops and maintains contacts outside of the Company to research and identify new initiatives and trends including best practices among competing organizations relative to assigned line(s) of business. Works with appropriate management to identify opportunities and threats from existing and emerging industry trends. Takes appropriate action to address threats and opportunities.
• Develops and fosters business relationships with management of assigned line(s) of business. Learns intricacies of operating model and environment of assigned business line(s). Researches and reviews details of business operating metrics and actively seeks to identify and promote new opportunities or products for assigned business line(s).
• Bachelor's degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 7-10 years related experience required.
• Banking/finance experience preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully plan, develop, lead, and execute projects.
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
• Comprehensive practical knowledge of financial analysis techniques and methodologies.
• Computer proficiency in common desktop business applications.
• Ability to employ complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information.
• Ability to act as a business partner, providing advice and analysis to fully explore results and opportunities.
• Ability to coach, counsel, evaluate and develop staff.
• In depth knowledge and understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
• In-depth knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations.
Preferred experience would include:
*Financial Planning & Analysis
*Banking industry, including Retail and Commercial.
*Practical experience in a Financial Stress Testing.
*First Rate communication skills, both written and verbal.
*Prior experience with Visio and Power Point.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.