Cyber Security Risk Manager-Military Experience
- New York City, NY, USA
- Festanstellung, Vollzeit
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 04 Aug 17
A major New York Financial Firm is looking for an experienced Cyber Security and Risk Assessments Officer who will design and implement the banks Cybersecurity Risk Policy and Risk Assessment Controls.
- Establish firm wide Cybersecurity risk policies
- Write the firms Cybersecurity risk assessment plan and implement a risk audit methodology
- Write the firms risk oversight and assessment plans for information technology related functions including information security, cyber security, information systems, data management, and IT operations.
- Provide the leadership, analysis skills, and innovative thinking necessary to enhance and carry out the Company’s Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) Cybersecurity Policy and Risk Framework
- Review and analyze risk and control self-assessment results
- Perform risk assessments and control analysis
- Provide risk reporting for key stakeholders that includes metrics, emerging risks, industry trends, and other risk indicators
- Advise the business lines on matters regarding technology risk and controls
- Work with others in Operational Risk Management to ensure that risks related to technology functions are being adequately covered throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field;
- Background in risk management, information technology; IT risk audit or a related role for a large-scale financial firm or the military
- Experience implementing Cyber Security Risk Controls in the Military is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of risk and control concepts including how they apply to information technology functions;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information to regulators, senior management, and the Board of Directors; exceptional analytical skills with the ability to bring together large amounts of data into succinct reports;
- 5+ years directly related experience.
- Experience requirement can be partially offset by post-graduate education and/or applicable certifications (e.g., CISA, CISSP, PMP etc.).
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Keywords: Cybersecurity, Risk Management, Military, Risk Assessment, Emerging Risks, Risk Governance, IT Project Management
Please refer to Job #22379 - and send MS Word attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org