Interns (m/f) for our Liquidity Management & Bilateral Lending Team in Frankfurt starting ab November 2018
- nach Vereinbarung
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany Frankfurt am Main Hessen DE
- Permanent, Full time
- BANCO SANTANDER, SA.
- 03 Sep 18 2018-09-03
Santander is a globally active universal bank with more than 200,000 employees. A dynamic geographical diversification strategy across Euro and Latin America, combined with a robust risk management culture, has enable Santander to become the largest bank in the Euro zone and one of the strongest banks worldwide. The Santander Global Corporate Banking supports large corporates, financial institutions and financial sponsors across a broad range of banking products.
In order to support our growing business, we are continuously looking for talented and highly motivated
Liquidity Management & Bilateral Lending Team in Frankfurt
starting ab November 2018
You will join a multi-cultural division with substantial exposure to multinational companies across all continents and you will work on projects related to Liquidity Management & Bilateral Lending across our German-speaking client base:
- Assisting Liquidity Management Team in dealings with private, saving and central banks, as well as government treasury agencies, funds, insurance companies, and large corporates.
- Supporting the business providing service and executing trades over the phone as well as Thomson Reuter FX and Bloomberg platforms
- Performing financial and strategic business analysis
- Preparing and delivering client presentations and supporting other coverage initiatives
- Strong academic track record (preferably in business administration, finance, accounting and/or economics)
- First work experience gained
- High motivation to learn and work in a global team
- Fluent in English and Spanish and highly proficient in spoken and written German
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Commitment to Banco Santander’s high ethical standards
Our internships last for minimum six months. Please attach a copy of your supporting documentation and indicate your availability. Applicants who are not available during the specified period will not be considered.
If you are a non-EU citizen, please include a scan of your visa and work permit for Germany to your application documents.
BANCO SANTANDER, S.A.