EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Sales Executive Risk & Treasury Germany & Austria
to join our team in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Frankfurt am Main, Hessen, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Due to growth and success within the FIS Risk & Performance division, we are currently looking to recruit two ambitious, hard-working Sales Executives within its Risk and Treasury offering in the DACH region.
Reporting into the Head of Sales Treasury & Risk DACH, the successful candidate will be able to interact with C-level executives and lead a complex software sale from start to finish with the support of internal hybrid teams to include presales and legal.
There is great opportunity for growth within this role and the successful candidate will be encouraged to sell a wider suite of products (Ambit Focus) within their territory.
- Develop new business opportunities, negotiate and close deals to achieve sales quota and increase revenue by introducing products and services to assist in growing the clients' business.
- Build new profitable relationships and leverage existing relationships to work with key client executive decision makers (C-level personnel).
- Develop a solid sales pipeline of potential sales opportunities in assigned territory.
- Leading client engagements from start to finish and determining appropriate resources or representation by other FIS Departments to "close the deal"
- Cross-sell - Provide consultative advice ensuring that the client is leveraging all of FIS's products and technology solution/service offering
- Interface with internal business partners to insure clients business and application needs are effectively communicated to other areas of the company.
- Helping to create new sales collateral and participate in marketing campaigns as appropriate.
- Researching and maintaining awareness of market and industry trends.
- Reflecting input activity within and maintaining accurate sales database (MS Dynamics).
- This role requires travel within Germany and Austria.
- Previous sales experience gained within the Financial Technology vendor OR Front office experience gained with a treasury/risk team at a bank.
- Knowledge of the financial markets, financial services and/or technology community, and the ability to develop knowledge of the risk and treasury market.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - Ability to listen, persuade and influence C-level executives, in particular CRO, CFOs, Risk Managers and Treasurers.
- Capacity to develop and deliver presentations, ability to create, compose and edit written materials to a high standard.
- Fluent German and English written and verbal language skills.
- Prior business to business sales experience
- Experience in interacting at senior level with various business partners across the organization
- Knowledge of risk management systems
- A mathematics or finance/economics background is preferred.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.