Credit Risk Manager/Officer
Strengthened by our success in Private Banking in Switzerland and worldwide we are now extending our expertise to a digital banking application solution. We offer our customer an all-in-one application that simplifies their everyday spending, currency exchanges and market trading.
In that context we are looking for a Credit Risk Manager/Officer
- Research, develop and implement credit risk models including technical and non-technical documentation together with IT and business analyst team.
- Ensure all types of credit risk (credit card, overdraft and consumer loan) are identified, properly authorized and managed
- Develop and maintain the credit and risk management policies, guidelines and procedures
- Ensure appropriate data quality in risk systems and implement controls
- Ensure on-going compliance with regulatory requirements
- Finance/ model analysis University Master’s degree
- A minimum of 5 year experience as a Credit and Risk Officer (retail banking is a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German (Ideal)
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Team player committed to work in cross-functional teams
- High level of decision-making competence and organized and detail oriented