An independent trading and shipping company are currently looking to hire an experienced Oil Trader in Geneva. They are looking for a highly driven, enthusiastic, and entrepreneurial individual to join their growing team.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Physical trading of crude & heavy products with the associated derivatives.
- Source new trading counter-parties and maintain relationships.
- Develop and maintain trading strategies.
- Establish a trading desk with a primary focus on the European/Arabian Gulf oil markets.
- Manage the risk arising from the trading positions.
- Degree or an equivalent qualification in Mathematics, Economics or Engineering.
- Eligibility to live/work in the EU without visa sponsorship.
- Experience with developing/managing a desk would be beneficial.
- Experience with European and AG markets.
- Successful track record within a commodity trading environment.
- Previous involvement within a small-medium sized firm would be valuable.