Senior Java Developer (1332)
Duties for this position will include the analysis, design, development (full development life cycle), and support of Core Java / J2EE applications. We require a person that is highly analytical and adept at solving complex problems. As Developer of new applications, you will be expected to maintain these in production till you provide appropriate instructions and documentation to the Technical Support group. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Engineering or Science
- At least 8 years of IT experience including 5 years of Java programming experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java Core and J2EE development
- Experience with Web or Application server (JBoss, Tomcat etc.) and application framework (like Spring etc.)
- Experience with network protocols and messaging: Socket, RMI, JMS (REST, SOAP), Asynchronous Messaging Brokers like Hornet Q,Apache MQ etc.
- Experience in the development of concurrent, multi-component, heavy duty and high-performance distributed java applications
- Good knowledge of relational databases with hands on experience with Oracle or MySQL
- Experience with setting up monitoring tools like Nagios, Ganglia etc.
- Experience with: build system (like Ant, Ivy etc.), and version control systems (like GIT, CVS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of communication technologies like: SIP, SMPP, XMPP
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and design patterns
- Experience with scripting language like Perl, python etc.
- Experience of working in the Linux environment
IBKR Financial Services AG, a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan, Luxembourg, Australia and Singapore.
Interactive Brokers Financial Services ("IBKRFS") in Zug is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory authority (FINMA).
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info