Partners Group is a global private markets investment manager, serving over 900 institutional investors. We have USD 91 billion in assets under management and more than 1,300 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. We realize potential in private markets by financing and developing great companies, desirable real estate and essential infrastructure. We create value in our investments through active and long-term responsible ownership. What it's about
What we expect
- Responsibility for internal client subscriptions in our products.
- Direct client interaction and preparation of client requests.
- Liaising with relevant internal stakeholders and external organizations.
- Continuous maintenance of client information through our CRM tool (Siebel).
- Provide administrative support and assistance for 10 team members.
- Organization, preparation and follow-up of client meetings.
- Coordination of diaries and agendas.
- Preparation of presentation material for marketing purposes.
- Expense filing for team members.
- Assistance with travel logistics, visa preparation, flights and accommodation.
- Preparation and coordination of meeting packages.
- Support during internal meetings.
- General administrative duties (telephone service, mailings, and courier services).
- Update the weekly team agenda and perform simple sales analysis upon request.
What we offer
- Confident and comfortable communicating in a timely and relevant manner across teams & ranks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to manage expectations of the business and the clients.
- Proactive hands on approach; working creatively and independently in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Delivery focused with a high level of attention to detail.
- An ability to assess problems quickly and provide effective, innovative solutions with confidence.
- Previous experience in a financial or professional services organization is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent level of business English and German, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work to tight deadlines in a challenging environment, remain calm under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, intermediate with Excel.
Partners Group is a global financial institution that retains the culture and pace of a start-up. As a growing firm, we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best talent, by offering a workplace where results are truly recognized and rewarded.
- Professional, international working environment.
- Challenging and collaborative environment, with on-the-job training and mentorship opportunities.
- Competitive compensation package, including performance based annual incentives.
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial and international working environment with the possibility and expectation to create significant impact from day one.
- Learn the business from some of the world's leading private markets experts.
- Growing segment in the financial industry with attractive long-term perspectives.