See job description for details
- You will be part of a highly motivated agile team (located in Zurich and India), that is eager to deliver a high quality product and willing to support you with any help needed to reach this goal.
- You will get the opportunity to gain experience with the software end-to-end, so that you will increase your multi-role capabilities.
- You will have responsibility for maintaining and upgrading an internally hosted (in Switzerland) critical vendor system for Collateral Management as well as
- You will optimize the internally build ETL layer and processes.
- You will use the agile method in use is Scrum following TDD.
- You hold a degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or have equivalent experience or Education
- Java Enterprise Edition (JPA, JMS, EJB), Web Services, REST, Message Queue, Spring Framework, AngularJS, Oracle, Control-M, Linux, SVN, Eclipse, JIRA
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proficient in English, German a plus!
Mr R. Alaimia would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.