See job description for details
- A challenging role to experience the dynamic market environment of Private Banking International in a highly motivated team reporting to Market Area Senior Management
- In this position you have the opportunity to develop and implement business- and market- specific projects and initiatives
- You play a key role in furthering the strategically important collaboration between our three platforms of our Business Area Brazil: Switzerland, Bahamas and Brazil
- You monitor and analyze key success factors of the cross-platform collaboration, support the Relationship Managers on each side and support Senior Management and other partners when defining and driving Market Area specific actions
- You are in constant contact with your counterparts in the other platforms, the Relationship Managers and COO team to track collaboration efforts and ensure the respective reporting, for example, Single Global Currency deals, Deals-in-Pipeline Management
- Support Market Leader for related Market Management activities, including defining market strategies and monitoring of market rules
- You act as key liaison with the other platforms and collaborate with them to develop new initiatives, define lessons learned and implement on the strategic roadmap
- Support Senior Management in reporting on Collaboration and the preparation of Town Halls, etc.
- Responsibility for a variety of tasks and ad-hoc queries in the area of business management with the ability to learn new things
- An interesting platform with high management attention with the potential of growing within our organization and building your personal network
- Profound knowledge of Private Banking processes and minimum of 3 years professional experiences in a similar role
- You are able to cope with pressure and combine high motivation with a strong willingness to learn
- Committed to taking responsibility for maintaining the highest standards with respect to our risk and control culture in order to meet the bank's policies and obligations
- Your strong empathy and interpersonal skills enables you to quickly gain trust and build up positive relationships with partners
- You are a dedicated problem solver with strong conceptual and analytical skills allowing you to work in a structured and solution oriented approach
- You show self-motivation, flexibility and are passionate about taking ownership
- Fluency in English, Portuguese and German would be a meaningful asset
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
Ms. R. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.