See job description for details
- A key position within our Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) Approvals and Global Coordination Team of FCC Compliance Operations unit under the Chief Compliance Officer Department located in Zurich
- You will perform EDD reviews, including Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Flow of Funds (FoF) and approve high and very high client relationships with the focus to Middle East and Northern Africa (MENA excluding Turkey)
- As an experienced Compliance Officer you ensure adherence of KYC and FoF with applicable regulatory requirements and Credit Suisse Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) standards; documentation of findings and tracking of remediation actions
- Performance of quality control of the EDD reviews done by other teams (2nd level review of the assessments prepared by Central Control Units covering MENA region excluding Turkey) and present the cases meeting escalation criteria at the regular FCC and Compliance Operations Meetings (FCOM)
- Through close collaboration with various partners, including management of Compliance functions across divisions you get the chance to create a strong network within the bank
- Opportunity to improve your Compliance skills and build the foundation for your next career step
- You join a forward-thinking, dynamic and international team whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- A university degree in Law, Compliance, Political Science, Middle Eastern Studies, International Relations or similar
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience which you have gathered in either Compliance, International Legal Consultancy, Business Risk Management, International Organizations or as a Trust Administrative Officer
- Professional certification in Compliance and /or AML/CTF would be an advantage
- Solid market and geo-political knowledge (in particular with regards to the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Countering Terrorism Financing (CTF) issues) of MENA region (excluding Turkey)
- Full working proficiency in English and Arabic; proficiency in German, French and/or Italian is a plus
- Sound knowledge of and /or experience in working with FATF recommendations (AML and CTF) and CDB - rules
- Independent, reliable and detailed way of working with a passion for Compliance topics and strong presentation skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a sustainable professional network
- Are you a flexible, motivated, results oriented and dynamic Compliance professional who is eager to learn new things?
Ms. J. Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.