Product Owner - Compliance Tools
- An exciting and challenging role as a Product Owner within Chief Compliance and Regulatory Affairs.
- Being part of a highly motivated team and a global and diverse environment.
- You will be driving the digital change in the Chief Compliance Area of Credit Suisse.
- You will facilitate collaboration between business and IT project teams.
- You maintain an overview of project guidelines, deliverables, resources, time, and budget.
- You support the day-to-day prioritization of work operations with regards to current development.
- You align with and support project team members such as designers and developers to overlook and ensure successful project delivery.
- You collaborate with project teams, stakeholders, and lines of business to prioritize features and clarify requirements.
- A product and design oriented mindset with at least 2 years of experience delivering digital products and a strong dedication for structuring project work.
- You are a self-starter who is able to manage time, prioritize work, and pay attention to details while balancing a lean-development approach.
- You are passionate about organizing business relationships with internal and external parties.
- Your excellent communication skills enable you to collaborate effectively and to build up professional relationships even with senior level executives.
- You have a high level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and embraces change.
- You are knowledgeable and passionate around emerging digital technologies and platforms and how they will impact the daily work of Credit Suisse employees.
- Experience with project management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.) and excellent skills with MS Office are a plus.
Mr. Y. Rüegg would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.