See job description for details
- Are you looking for an exciting Operational Risk Management role in our First Line of Defense Support (FLDS) organization responsible for SUB Chief Operating Officer (COO)? Then this is your chance!
- You will lead a small team of experienced and senior OpRisk professionals while implementing the bank's Operational Risk Framework, responsibility to lead OpRisk processes (e.g., Risk Con-trol Self Assessment, Risk Reporting towards RMCs, definition of key controls, etc.) across all departments within SUB COO organization (including IT, Operations, Chief Data Officer) to en-sure consistency
- Focus on supporting SUB IT in handling Operational Risks in all aspects not covered by Chief Information Security Officer organization, such as:
- Responsibility to drive implementation of and compliance to control frameworks such as SOX 404 or BCBS 239
- Performing periodic risk assessments and conducting deep dives in selected OpRisk topics, as well as coordinating and reviewing major incidents
- Supporting IT organization from an OpRisk perspective in the transformation of its delivery model (towards agile / DevOps) and in the remediation of the identified top risks
- It's your opportunity to drive risk and control awareness / culture in SUB IT - join our engaged team now!
- You possess experience in OpRisk management and / or management of information technology risks
- Good understanding of IT organizations and main IT processes
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills, good problem solving skills
- Strong partner management skills at all levels of an organization
- You are experienced in mentoring and have real passion for guiding your team members
- Good communication skills, written and oral, in German and English
Ms. K. Steiger would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our career portal.