JAVA Software Engineer (Fullstack)
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
You will work in a multicultural, dynamic and highly-skilled application development team providing level 3 maintenance and support for the Avaloq Banking Suite used by our BPO customers. You will design, implement, test, and maintain innovative software solutions specially around the area of systems integration.
- Analysis, development, and support for integration and e-banking applications
- Production and escalation support
- Defect management
- Work independently, prioritise, and communicate effectively with stakeholders across all levels
- Team player. Open approach and able to foster relationships with peers, clients, and partners
What you need
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years continuous relevant experience with at least 2 years of experience in the development of web applications for both client and server sides
- Knowledge and experience in interface development using various integration patterns, messaging between applications, and e-banking.
- Possessing the following competencies
- Core JAVA and J2EE
- Spring framework, Apache Camel
- SVN, Bitbucket, Maven, Jenkins
- Tomcat, JBOSS application servers
- Webshpere MQ, ActiveMQ, JMS
- SQL, PL/SQL
- UNIX / RHEL, Bash Scripting
- Responsive Design
- Agile and DevOps (CI / CD)
- Performance tuning and multi-threading
You will get extra points for the following
- Avaloq or AFP experience is highly regarded
- Knowledge in Python, .NET, or Liferay Portal would be an advantage
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.