We are looking for highly motivated developers to join our Software Engineering department.
You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle software of our applications up to the successful projects delivery: analysis, proposing, building, testing, fixing and integrating the new software, as well as enhancements of currently built solutions created both by inshore and offshore teams in an agile environment.
- Writing and reviewing efficient and reliable code
- Creating unit and integration test cases to ensure the highest quality of the systems
- Participating actively in the technical choices of the projects you will be involved in
- Maintaining and providing 3rd level support on the applications to our internal and external users
- Having an objective view on business requests and being able to propose pragmatic solutions
- Keeping yourself up-to-date on the leading edge technologies in order to contribute to the technical choices of the department
- Master in Computer Sciences with 2-5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Java Core, Maven, Spring, Hibernate
- Knowledge on distributes architecture (web services, events, …)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (Junit, JBehave, Mock…)
- Knowledge of Linux, Database (SQL, Oracle)
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Open minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Very good communication and self-learning skills
- Solid analytical and problem solving abilities
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Interest in the business aspects of your work
- Knowledge of any front-end framework (ReactJS, AngularJS)
- Knowledge of Docker
- Previous experience working with offshore small sized team
If you are enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, passionate about technologies, thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit: apply now!