We are looking for highly motivated developers to join our Software Engineering department.
You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle software of our applications up to the successful projects delivery: analysis, proposing, building, testing, fixing and integrating the new software, as well as enhancements of currently built solutions created both by inshore and offshore teams in an agile environment.
- Creating efficient and reliable code
- Creating unit and integration test cases to ensure the highest quality of the systems
- Participating actively in the technical choices of the projects you will be involved in
- Providing support on the applications to our internal and external users
- Keeping yourself up-to-date on the leading edge technologies in order to contribute to the technical choices of the department
- Master in Computer Sciences with 2-3 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Java Core, Maven, Spring and Hibernate
- Proficient in at least one front-end framework (ReactJS, AngularJS....)
- Knowledge on RESTful architecture
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat and Databases (Oracle, redis)
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (Junit, JBehave, Mock…)
- Fluent in English, French is an asset
- Open minded, team player, rigorous and autonomous
- Able to propose creative solutions to complex problems
- Good communication and self-learning skills
- Interest in Agile Methodology
- Experience with Event-driven architectures
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Knowledge of AKKA technologies
If you are enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, passionate about technologies, thrive on learning and pushing your knowledge to the limit: apply now!