You will be a part of a global team based in Zurich, Switzerland.Our team provides Business Objects support for the bank globally.We integrate closely with other partner teams such as unix, networks, wintel, Database and storage. Our goal
Are you adept at implementing BI system changes? Do you have a proven record of working effectively with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure? Are you a customer focused team player?
We're looking for an IT system administrator to:
• Provide all levels of technical support for Business Objects, BI4.1 and XI3.1 in multiple clustered environments
• monitor usage and manage infrastructure in conjunction with various teams across UBS, Wintel/linux/DB
• Troubleshooting enduser issues and providing effective solutions to clients
• You will be required to utilize the Incident Management process for various incidents raised as well as ITIL
• The role also requires you to perform various BCM activities, planning and delivery.
• plan, evaluate, migrate, develop, implement, configure, test and roll out systems (hardware or software, networks, controls)
• analyze outages and defective states, initiating and monitoring measures to remedy them
• You will be exposed to other technologies and required to learn aspects of them
• The Candidate is required to have good knowledge of wintel/Linux/web technologies along with the BI systems Your team
You will be a part of a global team based in Zurich, Switzerland.
Our team provides Business Objects support for the bank globally.
We integrate closely with other partner teams such as unix, networks, wintel, Database and storage. Our goal is to ensure operational stability in a global environment while maintaining leading edge BusinessObject tools Your experience and skills
Must have at least 5+ years experience and knowledge of the following technologies:
• A university degree in computer science, management information systems or professional certifications
or equivaequivalent work experience in an Information Technology field
• Relevant experience in Business Objects XI3 & 4.1 administration
• Excellent knowledge in BOXI3 Security, Architecture, Single-SSO, Webservers
• Good Windows,RHEL 5.x+ and web technologies knowledge
• Ability to work on Unix and Windows based platforms, Cluster environments & knowledge of basic
• Good understanding of Databases like Oracle and SQL commands
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
• Java, Perl , Documentum
• Security principals, encryption standards and ability to follow processes
• Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
• Strong team/collaboration skills but equally has to be capable of working alone
• Experience in automation and scripting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with ITIL Concepts About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.