See job description for details
- You the possibility to join a specialized and highly motivated team of legal, regulatory and data privacy specialists
- In this role you have the opportunity to be a critical player to achieve our mission to onboard the Credit Risk Officer division onto the DTPL Platform and deliver products, applications and process improvements to increase their efficiency
- In this global program you will be responsible for consultation with the General Counsel division, to challenge and assess legal, data and regulatory requirements from international locations to ensure they are aligned to a legitimate risk management benefit with required sponsorship
- You will prepare and present project related statements in front of internal and external auditors, regulators and the bank's General Counsel Division in various business locations
- You will evaluate data protection questions and agreements (e.g. on outsourcing) that apply to international data transfers, processing and access whilst capturing decisions from key business partners in the ban
- Contribute to ensure that data protection and regulatory requirements are implemented in DTPL, including the way in which end users are granted access.
- You will work with senior management to design and undertake effective quality assurance and monitoring of legal and regulatory requirements as well as delivery of risk management related training programs to the DTPL organization
- Through efficient collaboration with numerous partners you get the chance to broaden your strong and balanced network across and outside of the bank
- A higher education or university degree or equivalent education in project management or legal
- A minimum of 8 years of substantial working experience in a bank, financial institution or consultancy on cross-border legal topics. Legal skills and qualifications would also be an asset
- You have a deep understanding of the functions of an international bank and are able to come up with creative and effective business solutions and present in front of Senior Management
- You are a committed team member with the dedication to deliver high quality work within a short timeframe
- You are able to communicate efficiently and in ways appropriate to those being addressed in the interest of building up and maintaining a balanced professional network
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English is required. Additional languages are a plus
Ms. K. Hard would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.