See job description for details
- A key role in the credit portfolio management team within Credit Risk Management Swiss Universal Bank with a strong focus on the mortgage portfolio including the real estate collaterals!
- In this role you will model and analyse big data around our mortgage portfolio and present your results in concise reports with the aim to identify inherent risks and drive and support risk management discussions and decisions
- Identify significant risks and data weaknesses in the portfolio using statistical techniques and quantitative models
- Support defining credit risk appetite on different levels (e.g. Business Areas) within SUB including the respective portfolio reporting and monitoring
- Perform and ensure timely delivery of regular and ad-hoc analysis and reporting to senior management
- The chance to develop understanding of credit risk in the mortgage business from a broad perspective and across the value chain
- The opportunity to interact with credit risk managers across different Credit Risk functions as well as management
- A role that marries quantitative analysis techniques with practical knowledge of credit risk and the underlying business rationale
- Being part of a dynamic, open and very collaborative working environment
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in Banking & Finance, quantitative Finance, Econometrics or another quantitative discipline and 3 - 5 years of experience in banking, preferably in a quantitative role.
- Strong coding skills in at least one programming language (e.g. R, Python) and experience in handling big data
- Are you are a self-starter with a can-do attitude and strong analytical mindset paired with strong communication skills in proficient English and good German?
- Experience in credit risk management and in the mortgage business would be a big asset.
- Good interpersonal skills set and a high level of dedication and flexibility
- Contribute to our team with drive and enthusiasm to follow through on tasks and be persistent in face of challenges with data sourcing and reporting
Mr. M. Payer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.