As part of the Database team at an established Swiss investment bank you will be working on internal enterprise platforms. You will join a German speaking cooperative team that is currently looking for an enthusiastic teammate who is proactive and keen to learn.
About our client
Our client is an established Swiss investment bank.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is currently looking for a Database Engineer.
This is a permanent role based in Zurich.
- Operation and maintenance of Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle Database in a highly automated environment
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting in collaboration with application managers and infrastructure teams
- Cooperate in the implementation of application projects
- Automation of processes in the database environment
- On call work every five weeks for a week
- Technical degree or training in computer science or other equivalent field woth emphasis on computer science
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience working with databases Oracle / Unix and Windows / SQL Server
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Perl, Power Shell) is an advantage
- Conceptual and analytical skills as well as willingness to learn and improve¨
- Communicative personality with good cooperation skills
- Proactive and resilient attitude
- Good German (B1 minimum) and English language skills
What's on offer
- Work for an established Swiss company
- Modern and pleasant working environment
- Competitive bonus scheme and benefits
If you think of yourself as a highly motivated, ambitious person, please apply via the portal or per email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, do not hesitate to contact us: +41 (0)58 268 10 40.
By applying for this position, I consent to the Swisslinx Group of companies:
- storing my personal information (including name, contact details, Identification and CV information etc.) on their internal or external servers for the purpose of informing me of potential employment opportunities
- using my personal information or
- supplying it to third parties upon express consent for the purpose of informing me of potential job opportunities
- transferring where applicable my personal information to a country outside the EEA/EFTA