See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. The Division Regulatory Strategy and Business Change is responsible for developing the bank's businesses along regulatory changes to facilitate profitable growth and to safeguard compliance with regulatory standards. We offer
The Head of Market Risk for division International Wealth Management (IWM) is looking for a structured products specialist. This new role is about building framework and engagement models to ensure products risk profiles are appropriate for clients. This role will be in continuous interactions with colleagues from Investment Banking (Sales, Structuring, Trading), Wealth Management (IWM Business Areas, Investor Solutions & Products, Finance) and other risk functions within the company. We offer an unusual chance for you to become a part of our diverse environment.
You Offer You offer
- Possibility to build a coverage model for a newly established role with line manager responsibility of one extra person
- An interesting position and highly motivated as well as international team within Market Risk of International Wealth Management (IWM)
- Crafting a framework to engage with Investment Banking and Wealth Management globally to ensure product risk profiles are appropriate for clients
- Leverage existing processes of assessing new products, payoffs, underlyings, etc. from a risk division point of view
- Monitoring product and distributor reviews to ensure consolidated view of outstanding products
- Collaboration with highly dynamic areas of Wealth Management and Investment Banking
- Several years of experience within a Financial Institution, preferably with exposure to Risk, Trading and/or Wealth Management functions
- You have an excellent understanding of Structured Products
- Communicative and collaborative, strong ownership skills and deliver under tight timelines
- Diplomatic and constructive in negotiation, strong partner management skills
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- Proficiency in English, German is a plus!
Ms. S. Gross would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.