(Senior) Business Analyst
This role is based in Zurich and will be part of the Change Delivery organization within the Securities & Exchange business unit. The team itself is focusing on providing business analysis capabilities mainly in the post trading business area including also regulatory driven projects. In this position, you will have the opportunity to work in a team of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
This position involves the gathering, analysis, and synthesis of information in order to document requirements and ensure the needs of stakeholders are met within project parameters. The business analyst professional is also responsible to review related project deliverables and work closely with different stakeholders from Business and IT. Main duties
- Analyze the specifics of post trading services and document related business requirements in order to meet both business and client needs
- Collaborate closely with Business and the software development team to enable successful implementatin of the requirements
- Excecute user acceptance testing as well preparation of client information
- Assist project management during project scope definition, planning and deliverables
- Communicate and align with multiple stakeholders across several departments with a number of perspectives that need to be blended into the final solution
- Bachelor's or higher education degree in Computer Science, Finance or Business
- 4+ years Financial Services and/or Business Analyst experience within the banking sector
- Profound knowhow and experience in post trading such as settlement or/and clearing or/and asset servicing, etc.
- Sound knowledge and experience with business analysis tools (e.g. uses case model, etc.) as well as with requirements modeling techniques (e.g. UML, etc.)
- Experience with Agile (e.g. Scrum, SAFe) development projects
- Analytical, technical, problem solving and communication skills are a key strength
- Proactive, solution oriented, self-motivated, innovative, flexible
We only accept online direct applications.