Senior Business Analyst for our Compliance Analytics Platform
- You the opportunity to become part of our new Platform Management team in Credit Suisse Zurich managing a strategic data analytics platform that is leading in the financial industry.
- A challenging role as Business Analyst for a state-of-the art regulatory big data and analytics infrastructure
- You are responsible for shaping concepts and requirements for platform features, managing these end-to-end from inception to go-live.
- You develop processes, standards and guidelines to ensure structured, standardized and controlled growth of a dynamic and rapidly growing platform
- The chance to engage with senior stakeholders: users, data scientists, vendors, IT, management; in a dynamic, international and demanding environment
- You contribute to analyses of strategic topics and shape the platform evolution as a result
- You will be part of an open-minded team with a strong team spirit that acts in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment
- We are open to discuss flexible / agile working
- At least 7-10 years' experience in business analysis or similar roles in the context of technical platforms
- Higher education or degree in Business/Economics and/or Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience with IT platforms and therefore the ability to judge technical impact of requirements and concepts is a strong advantage
- Experience with data (analytics) platforms is a strong advantage
- Experience in the Regulated Technologies industry or compliance domain within the financial industry is an advantage
- You possess excellent organizational skills and you can multitask in fast paced environment while maintaining high level of accuracy
- You show flexibility and can-do-attitude and you are open to changes with focus on improvement
- Fluency in English mandatory and German optional (written and spoken)
- Your excellent people management abilities and you good communication skills enable you to collaborate effectively and to build up professional relationships even with senior level executives
- You are willing to assume additional responsibilities and to become a respected know-how carrier in our team
Ms. E. Hecke would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.