In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people – providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly lead our clients into the future.
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity to help us develop and integrate our Forensic Technology and eDiscovery service offering in the Zurich market. We are looking for a candidate that is connected in the Zurich market and has 8+ years of experience in eDiscovery and using technology to conduct investigations or to combat fraud, bribery and corruption.
While our core forensic technology team is located in Zurich, we are operating on projects in all parts of Switzerland as well as in big cross boarder cases around the globe. We apply our technical knowhow in large international eDiscovery projects and in investigations where we work close with the business teams to support and accelerate the fact-finding process with our technologies and tools. We conduct IT-Investigations and Cyber Incident Response Cases were specific IT-Forensic knowhow for a technical fact-finding is required. Our methodology incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and automation.
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Developing and integrating our Forensic Technology and eDiscovery service offering in the Zurich market by establishing close contact with new and existing clients
- Strong focus on go to market activities around our eDiscovery and forensic technology service offering
- As a direct link between the technical team, the Zurich Business team and the Zurich clients you are responsible for multiple client engagements in a delivery role and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Expanding the eDiscovery team together with the eDiscovery Lead Switzerland
- Closely working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Developing new service offerings and solutions in a fast changing environment
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science or related fields
- At least 8 years of working experience in information technology including forensic technology and cyber investigations.
- Expertise in collecting, processing and analyzing large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Strong Sales Focus and good presentation skills with the ability to explain complex technical circumstances in a business compatible language
- Expertise in using and administering modern eDiscovery tools
- Strong understanding of IT environments, networking, server architecture and IT security
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects as well as the ability to build strong relationships with your teams and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English is required – German and any additional language is considered as a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
Do you have challenging plans? Stick to them and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated advisory professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Do the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: SWI000MH. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).