See job description for details
- The opportunity to join the CCO Risk & Control team, which is part of the CCO Chief Operating Officer organization, based in Zürich
- You will oversee and review key drivers for changes in the Functions' risk and control landscape such as Audit and Regulatory reports, issues and incidents, control effectiveness indicators. You will initiate and or perform read-across, determine root causes, and identify areas of heightened or emerging risks. As a result, you will deliver compelling information and recommend impactful measures to the Management Committee
- You will have the chance to engage with Internal Audit Management and other Risk & Control functions, building a deep understanding of audit results and implications, derive key insights and initiate read-across of identified risks and/or control weaknesses across the function. You will validate and discuss status updates on audits, including substantial preliminary findings to ensure full and timely transparency to the Senior Management
- Furthermore, you will lead the monthly Risk & Control Management Committee Reporting, including the monthly Issue Management Scorecard coordination and oversee the preparation of this reporting
- You will drive Risk Assessments and form an opinion on the robustness of the Compliance Risk Framework
- Ad hoc queries, analysis and reporting in response to specific management requests that will ensure that the Executive Management is always up to date and ahead of the game with relevant information
- Be part of our team with a strong team spirit working in a fast-moving environment and a possibility for flexible / agile working
- To be successful in this exciting role you bring a completed university degree or equivalent (preferably in the areas of business administration, economics or law)
- A consistent track record of at least 5-10 years in Audit, Operational (Non-Financial) Risk Management, or Compliance, with sound experience in audit and risk management, incl. risk and control framework
- A proven ability to build a holistic view on complex issues in the context of a large organization
- Outstanding ability to distill large quantities of information and data into insightful observations and recommendations to Senior Management.
- Proficient in project management including accountability, ownership, and implementation of books of work with proven ability to build and maintain positive working relationships across multiple functions and levels
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively across global teams.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills (proficiency in English, German would be a plus)
T. von Martin would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.