You'll be working in the Swiss security and IP network implementation team in Zürich, which is part of the global Network organization. We design, plan and build new security and IP network solutions as well as supporting the operation teams in
Are you in favor of implementing complex security and IP networks solutions? Are large global data networks the world you feel comfortable in?
We're looking for someone like that to:
• Create High Level Design Documents (HLD) ensuring the solution is risk adverse, appropriately sized, in line with internal standards and cost effective.
• Take ownership of implementing end to end designs and support documentations in a demanding global network
• Work with internal business teams to ensure the solutions are according their needs
• Train the operation teams on the new solutions and designs
• Maintain software releases and plan device upgrades accordingly
• Keep up to date with the security and network technology Your team
You'll be working in the Swiss security and IP network implementation team in Zürich, which is part of the global Network organization. We design, plan and build new security and IP network solutions as well as supporting the operation teams in troubleshooting and Incident management as a L3 source. You'll work with network architects and support teams as well as with internal business customers to build highly ambitious network solutions. Your experience and skills
• Designed and implemented networks based on modern technologies that includes Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers and Switching on Juniper, Citrix and Cisco devices
• Creation and management of network service support documents and run books
• The ability to liaise with carriers, vendors and internal departments
• several years of experience (+5) in a role like this, corresponding vendor certifications are advantageous (CCNP, JNCIP)
• fun to work together in a team, sharing knowledge to grow as a team
• Self-driven and motivated
• Good communication skills both in German and English About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join Us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.