Transformation Project Manager for Credit Risk
- You a very interesting role within the International Wealth Management Credit Risk Department
- A fast-paced and dynamic work environment supporting the expanding and strategically important IWM lending business
- You will contribute to end-to-end project management with responsibility for planning, initialization, progress tracking and execution to a successful conclusion in line with the planned budget
- You will support regulatory or internal/external auditor queries and delivery of regulatory or audit remediation
- You will provide Management/Business support including Ad-hoc reporting
- You will be involved in performing activities related to risk identification, risk assessment, risk appetite setting and risk monitoring
- You will be interacting with key partners within the wider CRO function and Front Organization in projects or Front Office Initiatives
- Active involvement in policy & credit manual reviews/enhancements
- You possess a University degree in finance or a quantitative discipline
- Minimum of five years of meaningful experience as a Project Manager preferably related to Credit Risk
- Do you have profound knowledge and practical expertise in the application of relevant project methodologies?
- Solid analytical and confident interpersonal skills, coupled with a structured and pragmatic approach
- Are you able to interact and negotiate with a broad range of partners, e.g. Front office, Data management, Application Ownership, IT, Production Units?
- Shown ability to work collaboratively across cultures in a global environment
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Extraordinary written and communication skills in English, German skills are a plus
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, particularly Excel and Power Point
Mr. T. Baumgartner would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.