See job description for details
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Corporate Development is advising members of the Executive Board and senior leadership of Credit Suisse on all key strategy and M&A matters. We support the definition of the Group long-term strategic priorities and execute material cross-divisional strategic projects. The team is responsible for sourcing, evaluating and executing acquisitions and divestitures globally, based on Credit Suisse's strategic priorities. Corporate Development runs strategy and M&A projects end-to-end and closely collaborates with the firm's business divisions, functions and external business partners. We offer:
You Offer You offer:
- A meaningful role in Corporate Development - Group Strategy & M&A
- In this position you have the chance to actively contribute to shape the long-term strategic direction of Credit Suisse Group
- As part of your responsibility you drive key strategy projects that involve complex, cross-divisional challenges
- You identify issues and provide solutions or alternative approaches to strategic questions raised by our businesses
- In this broad and dynamic role you handle inorganic growth initiatives and execute M&A transactions as principal
- As a central point of contact you take care of a diverse and broad portfolio of strategy and M&A projects, with the ability to directly interact and work collaboratively with members of the Executive Board and with senior business leaders and partners across the firm
- Being part of our globally staffed project teams across all divisions of the bank and gain international exposure
- A completed master's degree from a university with excellent academic performance or equivalent education
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in top-tier strategic / management consulting with a successful track record in handling strategic projects within the Financial Services industry
- Your strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills as well as a desire to work in a high-energy environment allow you to question, re-think and innovate established processes
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude who loves to handle multiple challenging priorities and assignments
- Your strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and influence business partners, provide direction and foster consensus across groups enables you to quickly gain trust and establish efficient relationships
- You combine solid multi-tasking and time management abilities with high attention to detail? Then, you could be exactly the future team member to complement our team
- As a trustworthy and highly motivated teammate you are able to contribute to our team success
- Fluency in English; German is not required, but would be helpful
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application. Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.